Yut Yut Do Yiu Yumcha!
- Carmen: ready for yumcha!!
- Me: yaaaa i amm soo craving yumcha!!
- Carmen: hahahha what u gonna order!! how come we never yumcha in oakland/!
- Me: chasiubao laiwongbao dantat shiumai
- Carmen: that’s all dessert! i learned of soemthing new
- Me: lol..dessert is the good stuff
- Carmen: chiu chow fun gor do u know what that is
- Me: uhh..maybe if i hear u say it do u like cheung fun?
- Carmen: hahah kinda
- Me: and lo mai gai?
- Carmen: do u i like lo mai gai!
- Me: and i like ou pat yip and feng zhao
- Carmen: hahaaha dang!
- Me: those arent dessert
- Carmen: hahha you like dimsum expert do u go often?
- Me: of course yut yut do yiu yumcha!
“The best moments in reading are when you come across something - a thought, a feeling, a way of looking at things - which you had thought special and particular to you. And now, here it is, set down by someone else, a person you have never met, someone even who is long dead. And it is as if a hand has come out, and taken yours.” —Alan Bennett (via faimm)